Thursday, June 4, 2015

Life Update

I HAVE RETURNED!

Goodness, I've missed you all.

I graduate from high school this Saturday. Super excited for that! In the meantime, I have two summer classes that just started. In the fall I'll be going to a local community college full-time.

I also got my very first job working in the deli of a local grocery store. It's always busy. The more I learn, the more I'm enjoying it.

I completed the first draft of my novel Somnia! I'll be posting chapters on wattpad soon.

With the new blog look comes a new schedule. Unfortunately I won't be able to post daily as I did before. I'll be keeping the topics along the lines of what I used to do (story pieces, writing advice, etc...), but this time I'll only be posting when time allows. I plan on posting several times a week--we'll see how that goes.

God bless!
~Amy Rochelle

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Glad to see you back at it:) The new job sounds fun. I didn't know you were doing the graduation ceremony; I too am graduating this Saturday. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new format! It's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating! I read the first chapter of Somnia and I'm super excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete